Description de l'offre :
Under the responsibility of the International Freight Forwarding Agent Coordinator, you will be responsible for developing the freight forwarding activities, both for part and full truck loads. You will be part of a dynamic team of freight forwarders. As an INTERNATIONAL FREIGHT FORWARDER, you speak English fluently, German is an asset.
You are rigorous, organized and autonomous. You must be able to quickly integrate to the team.
Our dedicated and passionate employees are committed to our customers' satisfaction. You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Build and retain a customers' portfolio in order to develop France and international flows
- Manage the truck drivers/subcontractor's portfolio
- Constantly monitor the evolution of the sector's tariffs to negotiate purchasing prices;
- Organize transportation, monitor and control their executions and enter the tracking elements in the internal database;
- Perform administrative tasks thereon ;
- You keep in mind the constant satisfaction of our customers.
Détail de l'offre :
- Experience: 1 to 2 years in road transport, beginners accepted
- Good knowledge of European geography
- Education: Bac + 2 level, Application domain: Merchandise transport,
- Office skills: pack Office , normal use
- Qualification: Qualified employee
- Weekly hours of work: 40 h
- Sector of activity: Chartering and organization of transport