Description de l'offre :
You are in charge of driving the company's commercial policy, being a proactive force, and managing all the commercial activities of the company.
More specifically, you will have the following tasks:
- Develop and retain the existing customers portfolio;
- Prospect and open accounts for new clients;
- Control and manage the entire sales policy within the freight forwarders’ teams;
- Constantly monitor the evolution of the sector's tariffs to negotiate purchasing prices;
- Organize transportation, monitor and control its proper execution and document the monitoring elements in the internal database;
- Provide various daily, weekly, monthly and annual activity reports;
- Perform all the administrative tasks related to the job.
- You speak English and French fluently, German is an asset. You will sometimes have to travel to our branches in Europe and abroad to meet our different teams. You always keep in mind the satisfaction of our customers.
Détail de l'offre :
- Place of work: Roeser, Luxembourg
- Type of contract: Permanent contract
- Qualification: Qualified employee
- Weekly hours of work: 40 h
- Sector of activity: Chartering and organization of transport;
- Experience 1 to 4 years in road transport; beginners accepted;
- Must be fluent in both French and English, German is an asset;
- Education : Bac +3 to Bac +5 level or equivalent required;
- Application domain: Merchandise transport;
- Good knowledge of European geography;
- Office skills: pack Office, normal use;
- You are rigorous, organized and autonomous. You must be able to quickly integrate into a work team.